ONLINE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All prices shown are in Singapore Dollars unless otherwise stated.
- All prices displayed are deem as "an invitation to treat" and do not constitute to "an offer" by UOB Travel Planners or its partners.
- Customers are solely responsible for ensuring that they have fully met with the entry requirements of the countries or destinations that they are travelling to, including without limitation entry visas. Customers are required to check directly with the country embassies concerned with regard to entry requirements.
- Customers are strongly recommended to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance before travelling.
- Suppliers may change their prices and terms & conditions without prior notice.
- Additional terms and conditions from suppliers will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. Please read these additional terms and conditions carefully before completing your transaction.
- You acknowledge and agree to pay any cancellation or change fees that you incur. In some cases, travel-related product and services do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made, as indicated in the rules you had selected. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your booking.
- UOB Travel's administration fees apply for request of cancellation and/or amendment.
- Any cancellation, changes, requests to your reservation must be in written via email with Booking Reference to UOBTP-Online@uobgroup.com. Acknowledgement/Response will be returned within 48 hours or by the next working day via email upon receipt.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Prices and ticketing conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- Taxes and surcharges are generally included in the ticket price. However, there may be exceptions where taxes must be paid locally upon flight check-in.
- Airfare and reservation is only guaranteed once the purchase has been completed and the tickets have been issued.
- Names should be shown as per passport and cannot be changed once reservation has been made. Incorrect names and salutation will incur airline penalties and UOB administrative fees or invalidate your ticket(s). Any name correction/change consider as cancellation of ticket/reservation.
- Request of meals and seats are subject to airlines confirmation. Lead time is at the discretion of airline.
- Flight times may change at the discretion of the airline. Therefore, we strongly advise you to confirm your flight departure times and terminal with the airline at least 24 hours before departure.
- Not all fares are entitled to airline mileage accrual and baggage allowance is at the discretion of the airline. Please check with the airline prior to completing your booking online.
- Ticket cancellation, refunds, re-issues and changes (where permitted by airline) may incur airline penalties. UOB administrative fees on top of airline’s penalties will apply on per request basis. Some fares are neither refundable nor changeable.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice till you receive a hotel confirmation number.
- Taxes and surcharges are generally included in the room rate. However, there may be exceptions where additional taxes/fees must be paid locally upon check-in.
- Names cannot be changed once reservation is made. Incorrect names may incur penalties or invalidate your reservation(s).
- Hotel cancellation, refunds and changes (where permitted by hotel) may incur hotel penalties. UOB administrative fees on top of hotel’s penalties (if any) will apply on per request basis, regardless of the rate rule you have selected.
- Bedding configuration is on request basis unless otherwise stated. Hotel has the right to assign any bedding type upon check-in at their discretion.
- Package prices stated are on per person twin-sharing basis and exclude relevant taxes and fuel surcharges.
- Taxes and fuel surcharges range from S$55 to S$1050 depending on destinations and subject to changes upon ticket issuance.
- Deposit of S$150/S$500 per person is required upon placing booking.
- Peak Seasons/Weekend Surcharges apply (if any), dependence on your preferred travel dates and flights. Refer actual quotation after your selection.
- Flights availability is instant and land arrangements are subject to availability.
- Promotions are non-combinable and on first come first served, while stocks last basis.
- Strictly non-refundable after booking confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift/s from the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any reason.
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier/s or airline/s.
We choose our partners carefully. This website contains private-labelled websites that links from this website, such websites are operated by parties other than UOB Travel. Such websites are provided for your booking convenience of travel-related services and extensive of promotion/offer. However, we do not have control within such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select.